Cooking Class & Market Tour
02/02/2020 - 10:00450€
Please, specify the date for the cooking class when you are making the reservation.
Be aware that Sundays and local holidays we do not do this activity.
Dynamic of the group:
- The experience will start with a tour of the “La Boquería” market, the largest public market in Barcelona, where the guide will tell you about the most popular Catalans products.
- Next, head to the private home of a professional chef for a comprehensive, hands-on cooking class.
- Before starting the cooking class, you will have the chance to try ten tapas from different cities in Spain, and the chef will give a brief explanation of the origins of each ones.
- We will start the cooking class where you will learn how to make seafood Paella, Spanish omelette and Catalan cream.
- It ends with a tasty menu of our cuisine accompanied by the finest wines, all served by waiters in our private lounge.
- Event’s length: four hours approximately.
- Priced: €85 per participant
- Opening Time: 10 am-2 pm. In high season, also dinner hours (3 pm-7 pm).
- Language: English/ Spanish
For a private cooking workshop, that is, with a chef, assistant and private space for 2, 3 or 4 participants, is priced €450 for the whole group. To book a cooking workshop for a private group of more participants, contact us.
Una persona asiste Cooking Class & Market Tour