Please, specify the date for the cooking class when you are making the reservation.
Be aware that Sundays and local holidays we do not do this activity.
My apologies because there is the option in the calendar and it is confused.
Dynamic of the group:
- The experience will start with a tour of the “La Boquería” market, the largest public market in Barcelona, where the guide will tell you about the most popular Catalans products.
- Next, head to the private home of a professional chef for a comprehensive, hands-on cooking class.
- Before starting the cooking class, you will have the chance to try ten tapas from different cities in Spain, and the chef will give a brief explanation of the origins of each ones.
- We will start the cooking class where you will learn how to make seafood Paella, Spanish omelette and Catalan cream.
- It ends with a tasty menu of our cuisine accompanied by the finest wines, all served by waiters in our private lounge.
- Event’s length: four hours approximately.
- Priced: €85 per participant
- Opening Time: 10 am-2 pm. In high season, also dinner hours (3 pm-7 pm).
- Language: English/ Spanish
For a private cooking workshop, that is, with a chef, assistant and private space for 2, 3 or 4 participants, is priced €450 for the whole group. To book a cooking workshop for a private group of more participants, contact us.