PLEASE, SPECIFY THE DATE FOR THE COOKING CLASS WHEN YOU ARE MAKING THE RESERVATION.
BE AWARE THAT SUNDAYS AND LOCAL HOLIDAYS WE DO NOT DO THIS ACTIVITY.
- The experience will start with a tour of the “La Boquería” market, the largest public market in Barcelona, where the guide will tell you about the most popular Catalans products.
- Next, head to the private home of a professional chef for a comprehensive, hands-on cooking class.
- Before starting the cooking class, you will have the chance to try ten tapas from different cities in Spain, and the chef will give a brief explanation of the origins of each ones.
- We will start the cooking class where you will learn how to make seafood Paella, Spanish omelette and Catalan cream.
- It ends with a tasty menu of our cuisine accompanied by the finest wines, all served by waiters in our private lounge.
- It is private cooking workshop, that is, with a chef, assistant and a private space for 2-40 participants.
- Event’s length: four hours approximately.
- Opening Time: 3 pm-7 pm.
- Language: English/ Spanish
- Price per private group of 2 to 4 participants: €450
- Price per private group of 5 participants:: €500
- Price per participant for groups of 6 to 12 participants: €90
PRIVATE OF MORE THAN 12 PARTICIPANTS
Contact us for more information and reservation