Dynamic of the group:
- Head to the private home of a professional chef and get an interactive lesson in preparing classic Spanish dishes.
- Before starting the cooking class, you will have the chance to try ten tapas from different cities in Spain, and the chef will give a brief explanation of the origins of each ones.
- We will start the cooking class where you will learn how to make seafood Paella, Spanish omelette and Catalan cream.
- It ends with a tasty menu of our cuisine accompanied by the finest wines, all served by waiters in our private lounge.
- Event’s length: three hours approximately.
- Language: English
Proposal/Tasting menu for this workshop:
- Seafood paella
- Spanish omelette
- Potatoes “Bravas” with three sauces
- Assorted Iberian cold cuts
- Andalusian fish
- Traditional garlic prawns
- Traditional croquettes
- Manchego cheese
- Cantabrian anchovies
- Mussels with salsa
- Octopus “feira”
- Catalan cream
- Accompanied by fine wine with denomination of origin, mineral water, beer and Coca-cola.
- Coffee or tea.
Price per participant: € 80
Group price (21 pax): € 1.680
Tickets are not available as this evento has passed.