Dynamic of the group:
- The experience will start with a tour of the “La Boquería” market, the largest public market in Barcelona, where the guide will tell you about the most popular Catalans products.
- Next, head to the private home of a professional chef for a comprehensive, hands-on cooking class.
- Before starting the cooking class, you will have the chance to try ten tapas from different cities in Spain, and the chef will give a brief explanation of the origins of each ones.
- We will start the cooking class where you will learn how to make seafood Paella, Spanish omelette and Catalan cream.
- It ends with a tasty menu of our cuisine accompanied by the finest wines, all served by waiters in our private lounge.
- Event’s length: four hours approximately.
- Priced private 5 pax: €500 per group
- Opening Time: 4:00 pm
- Language: English/ Spanish
Tickets are not available as this evento has passed.