- This event has passed.
PRIVATE 8 PAX COOKING CLASS
March 21 - 15:30 - 19:30
The experience will start with a tour of the “La Boquería” market, the largest public market in Barcelona, where the guide will tell you about the traditional foods and also the most popular Catalans products.
Next, head to the private home of a professional chef for a comprehensive, hands-on cooking class.
Before starting the cooking class, you will have the chance to try ten tapas from different cities in Spain, and the chef will give a brief explanation of the origins of each ones.
We will start the cooking class where you will learn how to make seafood Paella, Spanish omelette and Catalan cream.
It ends with a tasty menu of our cuisine accompanied by the finest wines, all served by waiters in our private lounge.
Dynamic of the group:
▪ It starts with a walk Through the Boqueria Market, located in “Las Ramblas of Barcelona”.
▪ They will be given a list of ingredients that have to buy and money for purchases.
▪ In our gastronomic space, welcome to the participant with snacks and drink while you cook.
▪ A brief introduction of the activities will be made.
▪ Every participant will have a table with space for cooking the meal, an apron, the materials, the ingredients and the food.
▪ Will count with the help of an assistant and chef, who is the one in charge to give the directions to the team in the elaboration of the recipes.
▪ After that all the participant will be sitting on tables prepare to enjoy the food already cooked by them.
▪ Event’s length: four hours approximately.
Priced: €95 per participant.
Total 8 pax: €95 x 8 pax = €760